I hope that you have had a wonderful half-term break and are ready to come back to start our new topic for this half term: I Need a Hero.
Our weekly zoom sessions schedule:
Links and codes for this can be found on our Dojo Class Story and messages
Monday - 9:40am - Whole Class Registration & Update (whole class)
Tuesday - 10am onwards - Weekly Wellbeing session (House groups)
Wednesday - 2pm - Ash Class Story (Continuation of 'Fing' by David Walliams)
Well done for all of your amazing hard work so far during home-learning. Hopefully it is not much longer until we can reunite in our classroom, but until then, keep up the effort and fabulous work!
Mr Blake :)
1. School starts at 8:45am, so to get your self ready for learning begin by reading uninterrupted for 15 minutes.
2. Take 4-6 words from your reading and find the different phonemes by adding 'sound buttons'.
3. Identify how many syllables there are in each word. Write the number of syllables next to each one.
4. Using your best handwriting, by forming your letters correctly, put each word into a sentence - you could try and combine a couple of words into each sentence.
5. Underline the word in the sentence and check that you have used all your Year 2 expected writing skills:
Capital letters, full stops and punctuation, good spelling, finger spaces, letters sitting on the line and well formed.