You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
Stay at home if you have Coronavirus symptoms (see below) - Or any of your household are showing symptoms, for 14 days in isolation.
- A high temperature of 37.8 degrees or above
- A new, continuous cough
DO NOT GO TO A GP SURGERY, PHARMACY OR HOSPITAL
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONTACT 111 TO TELL THEM YOU'RE STAYING AT HOME
USE THE NHS 111 ONLINE CORONAVIRUS SERVICE IF:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days