The 2 pieces of work you need to submit today are:
1 - English - Send in your scores and let us know any areas you would like to recap when we are back in school.
2 - Complete the music activities set on Purple Mash.
1 - Work through the PowerPoint below completing the punctuation and grammar questions, it's the same format as the one on Tuesday with prompts to help you and answers to check your work.
2. Please continue with your reading activities on Bedrock.
Maths - Group 1 & Group 2
Please ensure that all mathletics tasks are completed and you are up-to-date before we return to school.
Log onto Purple mash to complete the two music tasks.
1. Complete the quiz to test your knowledge on the main elements of music.
2. Drag and drop sounds into the grid to explore harmony and build up musical scores. When you are familiar with the musical options, compose a piece of music that shows drama and tension that could be used in the Stormbreaker film and save it in your folder. There is a green triangle button on the top right hand side of the screen, which is video showing you how to use 2sequence if you need it.
Back to school on Monday
1. Log into Mr Smith's assembly at 1.30 today, he will be telling you what to expect when you return to school on Monday.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 860 3484 2131
2. Spend some time today getting ready to return to school on Monday.
Do you need any stationery for your pencil case that is probably still at school?
Is your uniform ready? Where are your school shoes? (Unfortunately we can't wear our slippers!)
Are you up to date with your Purple Mash and Mathletics activities?
Have you read the first 5 chapters of Stormbreaker and completed your bedrock reading this week?
Do you have any art work for our home learning display or work you would like to share with the class?
Have you completed at least one of the compulsory blue tasks on the home learning grid?
here is the link for the home learning grid:
We can't wait to see you all next week! Please message us on Dojo if you have any questions or concerns.