Week Beginning 7th December 2020
- Below you will find the next few chapters of The Explorers that we will be reading this week on class.
- Purple Mash Activities
Maths - Multiplication and Division:
- Below you will find the White Rose lessons we will be covering this week.
- We will also be practising our times tables focussing on 2x, 5x, 10x, 4x, 8x and 3x tables.
- Purple Mash and Mathletics have been set too.
- Geography - we will be looking at renewable energy - focusing on hydropower.
- Science - Identifying heating and cooling temperatures and the chance to do an experiment using chocolate.
- Christmas Concert - we will be practising our Christmas Song 'Jingle Bell Rock' and the poem 'Help Wanted' (see below).
- Art - linked to our Christmas Extravaganza we will be making reindeer antlers (see image below).
- D/T - we are going to try and make a mini water wheel
- PE - If you are in need of some downtime, try out the Cosmic Yoga Christmas Special link below.
Class Reader - The Explorers by Katherine Rundell
Below is a link to downloads of the next few chapters.
Check out the link below for some more online games to practise your maths.