Week Beginning 30th November 2020
- Below you will find 2 chapters of The Explorers that we will be reading this week on class.
- We will also be writing our adventure story based on the picture book Journey by Aaron Becker.
Maths - Multiplication and Division:
- Below you will find the 3 White Rose lessons we will be covering this week.
- We will also be practising our times tables focussing on 2x, 5x, 10x, 4x, 8x and 3x tables.
- Purple Mash and Mathletics have been set too.
- Geography - we are creating a 3d map of parts of a river. Look at the pictures below for ideas. We will be labelling the source, waterfall, meanders, and mouth of the river.
- Christmas Concert - we will be practising our Christmas Song and poems (these will be added to this page later in the week).
- Art - linked to our Christmas Extravaganza we will be making reindeer antlers (template will be added later in the week).
- Science - we are going to freeze a fizzy drink and then write down our observations (to compare it with the water, salt water and coloured water we have previously frozen in class).
- PE - If you are in need of some downtime, try out the Cosmic Yoga Frozen link below.