The INTENT of our computing curriculum is to ensure all children ASPIRE to develop a healthy balance with technology where they can continue to build on their computing skills and appreciate the capacity of different programmes. At Warrender, we provide a knowledge rich curriculum to make learning creative and accessible which will in turn help our pupils become skilful computer scientist.
It is our aim in computing that all children:
- ACHIEVE by creating their own published piece of work using the necessary computing skills and relevant programmes required.
- Be RESPECTFUL when using a range of technology to ensure positive experiences and to remain safe whilst online
- Show PRIDE and ENJOYMENT when learning and sharing new computing skills with one another.
- INSPIRE others by sharing their learning in creative ways
- Feel SUPPORTED in using a range of tools to best express their understanding and select the best tool to fulfil the challenge given.