At Warrender Primary School, our aim is to remove barriers to learning so that all our children:
- Have an excellent start in learning so that they have an excellent foundation for learning in the future
- Develop well, as an individual and as a learner, and equip themselves with the skills, knowledge and personal qualities needed for life beyond compulsory education
- Experience an inclusive learning approach in which all children are given outstanding opportunities to achieve their potential.
Our SEND Policy and Information Report aims to:
- Set out how our school will support and make provision for pupils with special educational needs (SEND)
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in providing for pupils with SEND